We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our residents and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Stoneyfold Park recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
- Waste generation
- Emissions to air/water
- Water use
Stoneyfold Park believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate
We will always strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Work to enhance the value of our park for wildlife.
- Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise waste and pollution through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all current and likely future operations.
- Reduce the consumption of all raw materials (including water), energy and supplies on our park.
- Expect high environmental standards from all our suppliers and contractors.
- Help our residents to do their bit for the environment.
- Work as a ‘good neighbour’ in our locality by supporting our local community and economy.
- Help our residents to enjoy the wildlife on the park and to participate in its conservation.
- Support local conservation projects.
- Publicise our environmental position.
Stoneyfold Park will periodically review performance and update where appropriate.