Welcome to Stoneyfold Lodges Residential Park
Nestled in a secluded area of Stoneyfold Park in idyllic Bosley, Cheshire and far removed from the hustle and bustle of the nearby market town of Macclesfield, our residential lodges offer the ultimate mix of luxury, style and exclusivity, all in a tranquil and relaxing woodland setting. Clad with a natural wooden finish, our lodges fit perfectly with the woodland surrounding, offering a sophisticated lifestyle for their proud owners.
As you would expect, all of our lodges are built to the highest standards and adhere to the latest in British Building Quality Standards (BS 3632). Fitted with a range of stylish kitchen appliances and units, modern bathroom suites, and designer furniture, every lodge also has central heating installed throughout.
Away from the noise of traffic and light pollution of the towns and cities, Stoneyfold Park is a haven for wildlife. At dusk, residents can gaze at the night sky, listen to owls and even watch the local herd of red deer peacefully grazing on the edge of the woodland.
Stoneyfold Park has a 12-month residential licence and is for retired and semi-retired persons over 50 years of age, which ensures a peaceful and tranquil park.
Some of our frequently asked questions …
- Q. Do I have to pay Stamp Duty when purchasing a Lodge Home?
- A. There is no Stamp Duty to be paid when purchasing a lodge home.
- Q. Do Stoneyfold Lodges come with a warranty?
- A. Yes, all new lodges are covered by the 10 Year Gold Shield Park Home Warranty. You can find out more information on the Gold Shield Scheme at the The National Park Homes Council website (link opens in a new window).
- Q. Can I live all year round on your park?
- A. Our Park has been designed for the semi-retired and retired only, as a permanent place of residence with 12 months unrestricted occupation.